Xtreams.me intends to comply with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) (or Copyright Infringement) and protect the rights of legal copyright owners. Because Xtreams.me does not actively monitor content that is uploaded on to our servers by users of the service, it is not possible for us to pro-actively remove copyright infringing content. Therefore, the copyright infringing content will be removed after a take-down notice from the legal copyright owner, or the legal copyright owner's legal representative, has been received and processed by Xtreams.me.
Report copyright infringing content
If you are the legal copyright owner, or you are the legal copyright owner's legal representative (the "complaining party") of content that appears on our website without your authorization, please contact Xtreams.me and send a take-down notice. To send a take-down notice to Xtreams.me, our Contact page can be used. Please use the e-mail address on the Contact page that is designated for DMCA/copyright notices.
In order for us to process the take-down notice and take action, it is important that you provide accurate information. Please provide the following details:
- An electronic or scanned physical signature of the complaining party.
- Contact details of the complaining party, such as: name, address, electronic mail address and phone number.
- The URL (or URLs) of the alleged infringing content.
- A description (or descriptions) of the alleged infringing content.
- A statement by the complaining party in good faith belief that the alleged copyright infringing content is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement by the complaining party, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you send in the notice is accurate and that you are either the legal copyright owner or you are officially authorized to act on the legal copyright owner’s behalf.
Please provide the above mentioned details accurately and completely, otherwise we will not be able to take action if the take-down notice is inaccurate or incomplete. After receiving a proper take-down notice i.e. the above mentioned details, Xtreams.me will process and remove the infringing content. Xtreams.me may not necessarily send a confirmation to the complaining party about the take-down action.